Feb 14, 2014

Five on Friday {Valentines Edition}

Five on Friday

Five on Friday by classycathleen showing what to wear with a coin purse

Hey Y'all,
It is another Friday... But today isn't just any old Friday, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I hope that you all have a fabulous day. Since Valentine's Day is on a Friday, you can probably see that all of this weeks items that I picked out, are very girly, and most all of them are pink! 

Item #1: This Kate Spade coin purse is perfect. If you can't tell, it says "Wear your heart on your sleeve". How cute is that? And it's in the shape of a heart... It doesn't get cuter than that.

Item #2: This is the adorable Henri Bendel Sugarpova Bobby Pin Set. This set is just great for Valentine's day. 


Item #3:  This is another Kate Spade item. This pink watch is perfect for Valentine's day, or just any day that you feel like wearing pink!

Item #4: This J.Crew bracelet is beautiful. I love sparkly jewelry, and this bracelet definitely sparkles! I know it doesn't have anything to do with today's holiday, but I still love it, and I just had to mention it. 

Item #5: This key chain is really cute. I don't know why I love it so much, I just do. It reminded me of Valentine's Day, so I thought that I would include it in today's post!

Thanks so much for reading this post. If you want to make the happiest person ever this Valentine's Day, follow my blog! It will mean more to me than a hundred valentine cards! 


Who is your valentine today?

XOXO,
Cathleen

2 comments :

  1. Happy Valentine's day, Cathleen! I love all of these cute valentine's day gift ideas! Kate Spade's stuff is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) I agree, Kate Spade's stuff is pretty much perfect!

      Delete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen